The management of Fitness World appreciates your concerns and concerns regarding the privacy of your data on the Internet, so we have prepared this policy to explain the handling of all personal data collected when you visit our site in order to enhance your confidence about the privacy and integrity of your personal information details.
• Any webmaster has the right to review all the requests that arise on the site and modify them with the consent of the client, whether in writing or telephone.
• Creating an order on the website means that you are able to fulfill your request in terms of payment and receipt of the product in the manner you have specified through your order on the site.
• Webmasters have the right to suspend your membership or delete it from the site in case you abuse it by trying to tamper with the site or you create requests and do not meet without justification.
What we do with the user information you provide to us
By entering user information, you agree that we will retain your user information through us or through the services of a third party company that processes this information on our behalf.
• Conduct market research, including statistical analysis of user behavior, which we may present to third parties in an impersonal and holistic manner.
• Enable us to meet all of our legally required requirements; and send you periodic communications (including an email) regarding specifications, products, services, events and special offers.
We may disclose your User Information to a third party:
• In order for the third party to send you periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services, events and special offers on our behalf if we sell or purchase services or assets, in which case we may disclose your user information to a potential buyer or seller of such This business or property.
• If a third party owns all or most of our assets, then your user information that you have provided to us will be transferred to the third party as part of the transferred assets.
If we have to disclose or share your User Information in order to:
1. Compliance with legal obligations.
2. Apply or enforce the terms and conditions or any other agreements.
3. Protecting our rights, property, safety, customers, or other users.
We may disclose your user information to any of our affiliates, which may include our subsidiaries, holding companies, and subsidiaries, wherever they may be located in the world and for any reason.
You may inform us of any updates, modifications, and corrections you make to the user information we have collected in advance by using the feedback form link in the Contact Us section of the website.
When you wish to withdraw your consent to receive periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services and events by replying to the “unsubscribe” link in communications coming from us.
Please note that we will not disclose your user information to third parties to enable them to send you direct marketing communications without your prior consent to do so.
You should know that it is possible to collect information and data automatically through the use of text files (cookies). These are small text files in which the basic information used by the web site is saved in order to determine the repeated uses of the site. For example, retrieve your name if it has already been entered. We may use this information to track behavior and collect aggregate data in order to improve the site, target ads, and evaluate the overall effectiveness of such ads.
These text files do not integrate into your operating system and do not harm your files. If you prefer not to collect information through the use of text files, you can follow a simple procedure through most browsers that enables you to refuse to download text files. However, you should note that services that are personally directed to you may be affected if you choose to disable the text files option. If you wish to disable the download of text files click here for instructions that will appear in a separate window.
Protect your user information
Unfortunately, sending data over the Internet is not entirely guaranteed. While we are fully committed to protecting your user information, we cannot guarantee the security of sending your user information to the site. Any data sent, including your user information, is at your own risk.
For our part, we are aware of industry standards and use security applications to protect user information from illegal hacking or abuse. Therefore, when using user information, we apply industry standard procedures and security specifications to prevent illegal access to user information.